Parenthood is an exciting, confusing, rewarding, infuriating, isolating, and community-building experience. Through writing about my experiences and reactions to parenting-related articles, I aim to foster a sense of inquiry and inclusion rather than to promote any sort of ideal or philosophy. After all, most of us are just flying by the seat of our pants, doing what works and what feels right.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Good job, Mama!

For the most part, unless you neglect or don't try, you're a good parent.  But it doesn't always feel that way when you're the parent and you're in the thick of it.  And you have no idea how to keep your kid in a good mood, or even be able to tell what they want.

I am lucky.  I have people in my life who tell me what a good mama I am.  I hope this article helps you feel like you're a good parent, too.  And if you haven't thought if it, tell a parent they're doing a good job next time you see them.  It might make them melt.

Tell a Friend: You Are a Good Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment