Parenthood is an exciting, confusing, rewarding, infuriating, isolating, and community-building experience. Through writing about my experiences and reactions to parenting-related articles, I aim to foster a sense of inquiry and inclusion rather than to promote any sort of ideal or philosophy. After all, most of us are just flying by the seat of our pants, doing what works and what feels right.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Check all the babies! Raising awareness for tongue tie and lip tie

I am part of Advocates for Tongue Tie Education, and the group has been working on coming up with easily share-able images to post on social media.  So.  This is me, bombarding the internets. You can be sure I'll be blasting Facebook and Twitter, too.

Please share.  It's such a quick thing to do, and you never know who this information will help.






























No comments:

Post a Comment