Parenthood is an exciting, confusing, rewarding, infuriating, isolating, and community-building experience. Through writing about my experiences and reactions to parenting-related articles, I aim to foster a sense of inquiry and inclusion rather than to promote any sort of ideal or philosophy. After all, most of us are just flying by the seat of our pants, doing what works and what feels right.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A little financial wisdom

I don't usually go for sharing financial advice, but I thought this post on the JP Patch this morning was inspiring:

How I Paid Off My Mortgage In 4 Years


Thirty years ago, Ingrid Schwarz and her husband bought a home with a 15-year, fixed rate mortgage. Only four years later, while still in their 20s, the Schwarzes owned their home outright.  (continue reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment